Tuesday, May 1, 2007

BUCL Sponsor Profile

Below is the profile of another BUCL sponsor. Details of what the campaign will entail are available to potential campaign sponsors in the form of the full campaign proposal which you can receive by emailing me and telling me which blog or web site you represent.

One benefit of BUCL already is that I'm learning about great blogs I didn't know existed. Jorge Luis, the blogger behind jluix.com (pronounced jay-looh-iks) has an interesting variety of interests that range from Cuba, of course, to the art of computer programming (jluix derives from his name, and his two favorite technologies, Java and UNIX) to Music to food and wine.



Here's a fantastic post he made back in August of last year:

Prayer for Castro

When, years ago, I first read these lines in Richard III, Castro immediately came to mind. May the day they’re finally realized arrive soon, if it hasn’t already.
At hand, at hand,
Ensues his piteous and unpitied end:
Earth gapes, hell burns, fiends roar, saints pray.
To have him suddenly convey’d away.
Cancel his bond of life, dear God, I pray,
That I may live to say, The dog is dead!

No comments: